Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Unlock your potential with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Training
Roger and Joyce are both qualified Licensed Master Practitioners and Trainers of NLP and they were trained by the master and co-founder himself Dr. Richard Bandler
What is NLP?
- Neuro refers to how the mind and body interact.
- Linguistic refers to the insights into a person’s thinking that can be obtained by careful attention to their use of language.
- Programming refers, not to the activity of programming, but to the study of the thinking and behavioural patterns or ‘programmes’ which people use in their daily lives.
What you will learn on the NLP practitioner course
- Gain the vital edge at work to make you a more powerful communicator.
- Master your own emotions so that you can handle all eventualities easily.
- Enhance your personal relationships.
- Develop “instant confidence” and motivate yourself and others.
- Use language with greater precision and elegance.
- Discover your true potential.
- Create better and more satisfying emotional relationships.
Licensed by the Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
For more information about Neuro Linguistic Programming NLP training:
+44 (0)7831 597 143
+44 (0)7971 488643