Roger termed the quote ‘If you have a desire to to succeed and as yet you haven’t, then try a different route’. Occasionally, we know where we want to be or what it is we want to aspire to , however we do not know how to achieve that outcome. Roger is dedicated to helping people achieve that goal from personal life to sport and business.
He has led, managed and inspired individuals into becoming great assets to their company, having coached, mentored and motivated those to be able to more easily realise their goal.
A bit about Roger
Roger, a motivational coach, loves life and approaches coaching and mentoring the same way, with a passion. He has achieved success in all areas of his life including the field of personal development, having been inspired by Dr Richard Bandler, co-founder of NLP.
He has been a member of a select military team and fully understands and appreciates the need to control stress, remaining focused and achieving goals in a very specific time frame. Roger has been particularly successful in helping individuals with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome and sports performance and motivational training.
His professional qualifications include:
- Diploma in Executive Business Coaching – International Coaching Academy
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching – International Coaching Academy
- Diploma in Accelerated Learning – International Coaching Academy
- Master Coach – Institute of Leadership and Management
- Licensed Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming®
- Licensed Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming™
- Licensed Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming™
- Licensed Sports Performance Coach™
- Member of the Professional Speaking Association