Performance Management Workshop
Performance Management is ensuring that the employee and the organisation are focused on the same priorities. It touches on the organisation itself by improving production and reducing waste. It helps the employee or individual set and meet their goals and improves the employee manager relationship. The key in keeping an organisation and employee aligned, which improves performance and productivity, is Performance Management.
When changes occur Performance Management helps the transition to be smoother and less hectic. It helps the organisation and employee have a streamlined relationship, which improves communication and interactions between the two groups. It will help close any gaps that exist in an employee’s skill-set and make them a more valuable employee through feedback and coaching.
‘It is much more difficult to measure non performance than performance’ Harold S Geneen
A course manual is used to support this workshop.
- Define performance management
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it
- Discuss effective goal-setting
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Recognise the importance of motivation
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
For more information on this performance management course, please contact:
+44 (0)7831 597 143