Procative Resolution in Stress Management (PRiSM)
Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our lives. The trick is to maximise the positive stress and to minimise the negative stress. Participants will be shown how stress can be positive and negative, and we’ll look at the Triple A approach that will form the basis of this workshop.
The PRiSM workshop will give participants a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system. Participants will also understand what lifestyle elements they can change to reduce stress.
A course manual is used to support this workshop.
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Better cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
+44 (0)7831 597 143