Teamwork & Team Building Workshop
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it’s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organisation and will lead to more successes than not.
The Teamwork And Team Building workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, develop team building skills as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Participants will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member. ‘Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success’. John D Rockafeller
A course manual is used to support this workshop.
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
- Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model – and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
- List actions to do — and those to avoid — when encouraging teamwork
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
+44 (0)7831 597 143