Presentation Skills Workshop
This workshop can benefit anyone who presents, is a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussions leader. No matter which role you are assuming, this workshop will help you become a more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
Many studies have found that public speaking is the number one fear amongst most people, outranking flying, snakes, insects, and even death. Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person’s career. Participants will be provided a strong set of skills that will complement their current presentation skill set.
The Presentation Skills workshop will enable participants to learn presentation skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable. This workshop includes topics that participants can look forward to including: creating a compelling program, using various types of visual aids, and engaging the audience.
A course manual is used to support this workshop.
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humour, questions, and discussion.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
+44 (0)7831 597 143