Negotiation Skills Workshop
Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and multi million pound deals when they hear the word negotiation, the truth is that we negotiate all the time. Through this workshop participants will receive negotiation skills training and be able to understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating, and ways to build a win-win solution for all involved.
The Negotiation Skills workshop will give your participants a sense of understanding their opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than they feel is fair. As participants you will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
A course manual is used to support this workshop.
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
+44 (0)7831 597 143