Communication Skills Workshop
Strong communication skills are essential for assertive interaction with others. Humans are social animals and communication is an important part of our daily lives.
For the better part of each day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something and training in communication skills can benefit business and individuals.
The Communication Skills workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organisation and its employees. They will trickle down throughout your organisation and positively impact everyone involved.
A course manual is used to support this workshop.
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use “I” messages
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
+44 (0)7831 597 143